Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do services need to be pre-authorized?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- Does my plan cover out of network providers?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash. Payment is due at the time of service. If your insurance is billed and for some reason
services are not reimbursed by them you are responsible for payment in full.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified me at least
24 hours in advance, you will be responsible for payment in full.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.